Joann's extensive knowledge of Gainesville and its Real Estate market enhances her ability to effectively serve her clients. She has lived and raised her three children here in Gainesville for the past 40 years. For the past 37 years, she has been assisting clients buy and sell their homes.Real Estate is not just a job to Joann; it is also her passion. She sincerely cares about each and every client. Her greatest joy comes when buyers are "bursting with excitement"when they find that perfect home. They are just not clients, but they also become lifelong friends. Her motto, "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care"... is very real to her.
- For 40 years Joann has lived and raise her three children in Gainesville, Florida.
- For the last 37 years, she has been listing and selling homes.
- Consistently a Multi-Million Dollar producer.
- Joann was a member of the prestigious Coldwell Banker Sales Associate Advisory Council in 2010 and one of just 20 Coldwell Banker sales professionals from the United States and Canada invited to participate.
- In 2010, Joann sold over $11,000,000 worth of property, earning her recognition as a member of the Coldwell Banker International President's Elite. This award is given to the top 1% of Coldwell Banker agents nationally.
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Congress Consistently Since 1981.
- Selected Coldwell Banker's President Circle 22 years (top 2% of more than 55,000 Sales Associates throughout North America).
- Invited to attend Coldwell Banker's Elite Retreat 19 years. Invitees are chosen from the top agents in Coldwell Banker worldwide.
- Senior Vice President, Coldwell Banker M.M. Parrish Realtors
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Broker License 1981
- Designated Coldwell Banker Previews International Specialist (Selling Luxury Homes)
Joann's Family:God has blessed me with a wonderful family. Three children, two sons and a daughter; and six grandchildren who are the joy of my life.